- Download and install Textual
Create new server connection
When you open Textual the first time it starts a connection wizard. You can skip it and add a new connection from Server / Add Server... menu in the OS X status bar.
Enter the following settings:
- Network name: Your organization name
- Primary Server: <orgname>.irc.grove.io
- Port: 6667 (for SSL use 6697)
- Server password: Your organization name (not your password)
- Nickname: Your username
- Username: Your username
- Nickserv Auth: Your password
Connect to Grove
After creating a new server, connect to server and Textual will join channels automatically.